Welcome to my blog!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I believe that everyone can have a beautiful home without spending a fortune! One of my favorite things to do is find creative ways to re-purpose things I already have on hand, or have picked up at yard sales and thrift stores. Join me as I share with you some of my favorite ideas for crafting and decorating, as well as travel adventures, and fun things that I pick up on my treasure hunts! Much of my work is influenced by my love all things French, nature, and of course shabby chic! I have gotten so many creative ideas from you very talented bloggers out there, and I hope that I can be an inspiration to you as well!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Giveaway Reminder!



Emily says:  "Be sure to enter my mama's giveaway!  One lucky winner will get $25 credit towards anything in her etsy shop.  And she said the winner will get free shipping, too!  So get your paws over to at Jan's BobbyPins Boardwalk, who is hosting the giveaway, for your chance to enter!"

1 comment:

Life in Rehab said...

Hi Donna,

I'm featuring you in a post entitled The Top 10 Projects I Simply Have to Steal for your faux flagstone patio. Pop over and have a peek later today!

If you'd prefer not to appear on my blog, just drop me an email at LifeinRehab@gmail.com.

Thanks, and have a great 4th!