Welcome to my blog!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I believe that everyone can have a beautiful home without spending a fortune! One of my favorite things to do is find creative ways to re-purpose things I already have on hand, or have picked up at yard sales and thrift stores. Join me as I share with you some of my favorite ideas for crafting and decorating, as well as travel adventures, and fun things that I pick up on my treasure hunts! Much of my work is influenced by my love all things French, nature, and of course shabby chic! I have gotten so many creative ideas from you very talented bloggers out there, and I hope that I can be an inspiration to you as well!

Friday, September 1, 2017

Remember Me?

Bonjour!  Remember me?  It's been a long time, and I've missed you all!

Awhile back, I was contacted by PermaLeaf.com and was offered my choice of one of their products in exchange for an unbiased review.  Well, as soon as I spotted their white peony and hydrangea wreath (here), I knew that was the one for me!

 I hung it over the mirror above our fireplace, and just love it.  The silk leaves and petals are very realistic and have lots of life like details.  The peonies are huge and have great variation of color.  I especially love the faux white berries. The white hydrangea blossoms are beautiful too.
I couldn't be happier with my wreath, and think it also would look pretty on a table with a giant candle in the middle.
Permaleaf offers many realistic looking products, from wreathes to topiaries to bouquets, as well as uv resistant outdoor plants.

Here is a close up to show some of the detailing.  It is very well made, and I know that I'll enjoy it for many years to come!

You can view more of Permaleaf's products here.
Thanks so much for visiting, I promise to be back again very soon!

4 comments:

Mary@mydogsmygardenandmary said...

So glad to see you back posting again - I have really missed you.

Love the wreath above the mantle, look really good.

Hows that baby girl puppy? Guess she is not a baby anymore.

Have a wonderful weekend - it's hotter than you know what here 110, sure hope it cools off.

Hugs,
Mary

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Donna, what a gorgeous wreath and how beautiful it looks on your mirror.
Love the pretty details of this wreath and the color. Perfect with your mirror.
How fun to receive for your review!!
I stopped by here on a whim going through my replies to visit and delighted to see your pos. Not sure why this did not arrive in my inbox. I'll sign up once again.

Hugs, xo

Trisha said...

Hi Donna!

What a great wreath you chose to review...it's totally you! I am glad to see you on here, even if just for one post. I have definitely been dwindling down my posts and I have noticed comments are down too. Hope you had a wonderful summer!

~Trisha

Tete said...

Where have you been hiding???? LOL- so have missed you! Isn't the damage just terrible and more to come.