Welcome to my blog!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I believe that everyone can have a beautiful home without spending a fortune! One of my favorite things to do is find creative ways to re-purpose things I already have on hand, or have picked up at yard sales and thrift stores. Join me as I share with you some of my favorite ideas for crafting and decorating, as well as travel adventures, and fun things that I pick up on my treasure hunts! Much of my work is influenced by my love all things French, nature, and of course shabby chic! I have gotten so many creative ideas from you very talented bloggers out there, and I hope that I can be an inspiration to you as well!

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Cast Your Vote!

Bonjour Mes Amis!
Awhile back, I shared with you a project that I completed for DecoArt.
It was a "mystery box" challenge, which meant those of us participating received the exact same supplies, but it was totally up to us what to create with them!
If you caught that post, you will remember this, my tray..........................
 That all began with this..................
 Well, what I didn't mention is that DecoArt is having a contest among those of us who participated in their challenge.
 There were 9 of us in total, and one lucky winner will receive a $150 gift card for DecoArt products!
So, if you would care to vote for your favorite 
(not saying that you have to vote for me, but boy, would I ever appreciate it if you did!!!!!)
you can cast your vote Here!
Voting will begin today, and end September 30th.
Stay tuned, I'll be sure to keep you posted who the lucky winner is!
Thank you!!!


9 comments:

Susie said...

donna, I think your tray is very pretty....will come in handy for many things. Wishing you a wonderful fall. xoxo,Susie

Mary@mydogsmygardenandmary said...

Love your tray Donna, and I voted for you. Yours is definitely the very best. Hope you win.
Have a great week.
Hugs,
Mary

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Love your project, Donna! Voted! Good luck in the competition!

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Donna, I am so excited for you and I know you will win. I just cast my vote over at the blog site and left a comment. What a great challenge it was but I certainly love yours the best. Best of Luck my talented friend. You are already a winner and I am a huge fan!!
Have a creative day! cm

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Voted. Good luck.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Voted. Good luck.

Trisha said...

I looked at all of them and of course yours was my favorite! Fingers crossed that you win!

~Trisha

Trisha said...

I looked at all of them and of course yours was my favorite! Fingers crossed that you win!

~Trisha

Row homes and Cobblestones said...

Donna,
Just clicked the heart, love your tray!
Sure hope you win,
xoxo,
Vera