It's been a cold and snowy day here at the Chateau, so what better to do than to bake a batch of yummy brownies?!
Nothing that a good dose of chocolate can't cure! I let my Kitchen aide mixer do all of the work! (I just realized that you can see my apron clad reflection in it, how funny is that?!)
Yuuuummmm, I can hardly wait for these to bake. Then comes the agonizing wait for them to cool, before cutting and eating! (is your mouth watering yet? mine is!) While they were cooling, I went down and worked in my craft room a bit.
But wait! What is that big missing chuck out of my brownies? I stepped away for just a few minutes, and now there is a big gaping hole in my brownies! (note to self: do not leave hubby alone and unsupervised with a pan of freshly baked brownies.)
So come on over for a cup of coffee and one of these tasty, oh so chocolaty treats! Heck, we can really live it up and have some hot cocoa with our brownies!!
Triple Chocolate Brownies
- 1 cup plus 2 T all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup vanilla or white chocolate baking chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 t vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 9x9 inch square baking pan. 2. Add all of dry ingredients to mixing bowl, and mix well. 3. Stir in 1 teaspoon vanilla, 2/3 cup vegetable oil, and 3 eggs. Beat until just combined. 4. Pour the batter into the prepared pan, and bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Speaking of sweet treats, look what my friend Cindy from Cindy Adkin's Whimsical Musings sent me in the mail yesterday. A gorgeous Valentine's Day tag! I love it! It even has my initial on it! Thank you, Cindy, you are the best!!
- I am linking up todays post with Sweet as Sugar Cookies