Welcome to my blog!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I believe that everyone can have a beautiful home without spending a fortune! One of my favorite things to do is find creative ways to re-purpose things I already have on hand, or have picked up at yard sales and thrift stores. Join me as I share with you some of my favorite ideas for crafting and decorating, as well as travel adventures, and fun things that I pick up on my treasure hunts! Much of my work is influenced by my love all things French, nature, and of course shabby chic! I have gotten so many creative ideas from you very talented bloggers out there, and I hope that I can be an inspiration to you as well!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Gorgeous Crinkled Seam Binding!

Be still my heart!!

Hello ladies, how is everyone today?  I was so excited by what I found in my mailbox today!  Of course I knew it was coming, I ordered it myself!!  I absolutely am in love with the crinkly seam binding that is so popular right now, and I found a wonderful shop on Etsy that is just amazing!

Ooooh!  I love the neutral colors, and such a beautiful presentation!
The shop is called Bluebird Lane, and I was so impressed with not only her gorgeous seam binding, but the beautiful packaging and tags that she sent me as well.  Everything was wrapped so pretty (in my excitement, I forgot to take a picture before I opened the package!) that I felt as if I were receiving a gift!
Beautifully packaged!  I bought the binding to use in projects for my shop, and could hardly wait to get started!  In fact, I have already used up almost all of the Halloween seam binding!

She even included a couple of cute tags as gifts!
Gorgeous!  I can hardly wait to order more!! I think I will tell hubby he can get my my Christmas present early this year.  I want seam binding. Lots of seam binding!  From Bluebird Lane!
There are so many luscious colors in her shop, I had a hard time deciding!
I really like shopping on Etsy.  Not only are you supporting a real person (rather than just a huge corporation), you can shop from the comfort of your own home!  I can sit in my pjs, beverage in hand & go shopping!  Plus, some craft supplies I just can't find anywhere around here. Not to mention all of the unique, one of a kind creations you can find there.  And when you find a seller who goes the extra mile with excellent customer service like Bluebird Lane, it's even more exciting!  You can click here to view her shop!  And no, I do not know her, just am in love with her shop!!
Do you have any favorite Etsy shops?  Have a great night! 

12 comments:

Christine said...

I love Etsy, Donna! Can I ask what you use the binding for? It's beautiful, I just don't know what it is! See, you stumped me this time! LOL...please let me know!

Unknown said...

Hello dear! Oh i love your blog!
Talking about you on my blog, come say hi!
Frenchy

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Ooh, Donna...such fun goodies...I love etsy!

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Ooh, I want me some of that for sure! I'm going to check out her etsy right away.
Be sure and show us what you are going to do with all that lovely ribbon.

hugs
Sissie

kimmykats said...

Ok now what are you going to wow us with!!! Can't wait to see. I am with you... support the local crafter!!

Tete said...

So pretty- I can't wait to see what you do with it. Isn't it nice to deal with someone who cares about her customers? That's how you keep them coming back and big corps do not understand that.
I will check out her etsy!
Tete

Leo said...

Yes..your shop is one of my favorite Etsy Shops!! I love your stuff...!!

Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

What pretty binding. Can't wait to see what you will do with it. Are you going to use it as ribbon? Her tags are very cute too!

Rebecca said...

So many wonderful things you could do with those-can't wait to see!

Debbie said...

oooohh, how cute Donna. Hope you will share what you've done with this so far! Great packaging.
Debbie@houseatthelake

Scrapping With Sherry said...

Donna~

I think it is great how you are taking the time to spread the word about a great shop that you have found on etsy. And as a shop owner my self I love hearing what buyers love to see in their orders.

Thanks for answering my question and visiting Scrapping With Sherry. Your comments were so kind and appreciated. Hope to see you back again soon.

Sherry

Karen said...

I am very interested in seeing how you use these beautiful seam bindings!
Karen