Welcome to my blog!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I believe that everyone can have a beautiful home without spending a fortune! One of my favorite things to do is find creative ways to re-purpose things I already have on hand, or have picked up at yard sales and thrift stores. Join me as I share with you some of my favorite ideas for crafting and decorating, as well as travel adventures, and fun things that I pick up on my treasure hunts! Much of my work is influenced by my love all things French, nature, and of course shabby chic! I have gotten so many creative ideas from you very talented bloggers out there, and I hope that I can be an inspiration to you as well!

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Gobble 'til You Wobble!

Wishing you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving!

9 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Hi Katie,

So glad your Mom didn't make you wear your jammies for the picture. We think this is a very pretty picture of of you. Molly Brown and Jessie like this one.

Hugs,
Prudence (the teddy bear) ♥

Twinkle Terrior said...

Katie is so cute!

Susie said...

Donna, Your little puppy grew up. :):) A wee bit of turkey never hurts. LOL. Blessings to you and your family for a happy thanksgiving. xoxo,Susie

Debby said...

Happy Thanksgiving. I just love your cute doggy.

Celestina Marie said...

Happy Thanksgiving Donna to you and your sweet family. Katie is too cute. Love her little neck scarf.
Hugs

Jan Hermann said...

Happy Thanksgiving Katie...tell your mommy Happy Thanksgiving too! My 3 Pups think you are adorable! Donna, stop on by {my blog} and see what I've done with the place!! ♥

Felecia Cofield said...

Happy Thanksgiving Donna, and to you too, Katie! Blessings from Bama!

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Que guapa tu perrita!!!!!!!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Such a sweet picture of your furbaby! Happy belated Thanksgiving, Donna! Getting caught after being away. Now, it's onto Christmas decorating. Yippee!