(sorry, blogger was NOT cooperating as I was writing this, hence the numbers being off!)
- Where is your ideal retiring place?Someplace warm and sunny! I love the Carolinas, maybe North Carolina.
- Which food you do not see yourself eating?
- Believe it or not, steak! I hate steak. Oh, and I would never eat sushi, I like my meat well done, thank you:)
- If you have an opportunity to ask one question to your favorite celebrity, who and what question will it be?Well, Robert Redford has been one of my favorites since I was a teenager and had a major crush on him! We actually got to see him a few years ago when we were in Savanah on vacation. He was directing the movie "The Consipirator". I was too star struck to ask to have my photo taken with him. Plus, I don't think the police officers guarding the set would have appreciated it! I probably would ask him some silly stupid question, like, what did he eat for breakfast that morning?
- What do you think is the most romantic food?Just about any food can be romantic, in the right setting! Take out pizza can be romantic, eaten by candle light!
- Who's blog do you visit the most?
- If you are to award one blogger who and what would it be?That would be Nana Diana! She's kookey, she's funny, and she has a heart of gold!!
- What are you most passionate about?
- Ok, it's too hard to narrow it down to just one! My crafting is so important to me! It helps me keep my sanity! I thank God for Etsy! And of course spending time with hubby and our little furry girl. Simple stuff like that! Oh, and glitter, gotta remember the glitter!
- What other foreign language do you wish you could speak?
- French! I try, but I would love to be fluent1 I've not practiced in a long time, I think I'm getting rusty!Which era in history would you like to go back to,and why?
- Were you a memeber of a club in high school?
- No, I was way too shy!!!
- Do you prefer a sweet or savory dish?
- Do I have to choose between the two???! Well, I have a real sweet tooth, but I also love cheese, pasta, and pizza!
Ok, now you are putting me on the spot! Yours, of course:)!
Believe it or not, I'd rather stay right here! When I was younger, I was fasinated with the Victorian Era. But then I realized that I really do love my conveniences, like contact lenses, and hot showers1 plus, I can't imagine wearing those killer corsets all day!