Welcome to my blog!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I believe that everyone can have a beautiful home without spending a fortune! One of my favorite things to do is find creative ways to re-purpose things I already have on hand, or have picked up at yard sales and thrift stores. Join me as I share with you some of my favorite ideas for crafting and decorating, as well as travel adventures, and fun things that I pick up on my treasure hunts! Much of my work is influenced by my love all things French, nature, and of course shabby chic! I have gotten so many creative ideas from you very talented bloggers out there, and I hope that I can be an inspiration to you as well!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving, hope you get to spend it with those you love! 
I can hardly believe it's that time of year again already, can you?  Hubby and I are flying home to Michigan tomorrow for a few days, I can hardly wait!  Since we fly standby, I am always a nervous wreck, as we usually don't know if we'll make it on the plane til the last minute!  Yikes!  So, I am holding my breath (trying to remember to breathe!) and saying my prayers that we make it!  There and back!
It's always been one of my favorite holidays, no gifts to worry about, no decorating to do, just cooking and eating!  So pass the mashed potatoes and gravy (my favorite!) and have an extra helping of pumpkin pie!
Taking my laptop along, not sure if we will get an internet connection or not.  At any rate, have a wonderful day!!!

11 comments:

Debbie said...

Have a safe, and fun trip to Michigan Donna!
xxxooo

Cindy Adkins said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Woo hoo! You're going home--this is awesome!!!

XO
Cindy

Musings from Kim K. said...

Safe travels. Have a fabulous thanksgiving.

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Have a wonderful time at home! I am sure you will be glad to see your mom and spend the holiday with her.
Happy Thanksgiving, friend.....

Myric said...

Oh! I love michigan! I love spending christmas there!

Happy thanksgiving!! Have a safe trip and have fun with your love ones!!!

Xoxo
Myric

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanksgiving greetings. Have a great visit with your family.
-Joy

john said...

Have a lovely trip home !! We don't celebrate thanksgiving over here so I feel a bit cheated...might have to add it to the calendar for next year ! Have fun!
Gail x

Tete said...

Stuff yourself, girlfriend! Have a fun time.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy the day! ♥

Fishtail Cottage said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy the time with your family! Hugs! xoxo

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Hope you have a wonderful trip and a Happy Thanksgiving! XO