Welcome to my blog!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I believe that everyone can have a beautiful home without spending a fortune! One of my favorite things to do is find creative ways to re-purpose things I already have on hand, or have picked up at yard sales and thrift stores. Join me as I share with you some of my favorite ideas for crafting and decorating, as well as travel adventures, and fun things that I pick up on my treasure hunts! Much of my work is influenced by my love all things French, nature, and of course shabby chic! I have gotten so many creative ideas from you very talented bloggers out there, and I hope that I can be an inspiration to you as well!

Monday, April 16, 2012

I Love a Good Sale!

Don't you???!

In preparation for my upcoming cross country move, I am offering a 25% off everything in my Etsy shop!
 French country tray.  Oooh, la, la!
 Beach Cottage blue wooden candle holders.
 Because I love all things beachy!
 Large ornate shabby chic chalkboard.
 Pretty and oh so practical!
 Beachy blue candlesticks and frame set.  Painted my very favorite shade of blue!
 And aquamarine vintage candle sconces.  These are just a few of the many goodies that you will find in my shop!
I'm not advertising this sale in my Etsy shop, just here for all of my blogging friends:)
So, just enter the following code upon checkout, to receive 25% off from your entire order (not including shipping):  blogger25

Have a great day!

2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

I hope you sell everything you have inthe shop so that you don't have to worry about it, Donna. xo Diana

Okio B Designs said...

Oh how I love those candle holders! Both pairs - gorgeous!

Jeanine